Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats by Dre Electroplating vate property N

, Spit saliva, smoke a bad habit of etc..See again, finally wish you to go to toilet delectation."
I waterfalls sweat!All of this is what heel what?This notebook is still true peculiar, connecting a somebody else to go to the stools must take care of so meticulously.I depend, ladies room BE?I urgently hurtle but go to, releasing the matter is big, female the Ci matter is small, I still true not concerned mile of, otherwise dike dam drive flood blunt Kua, will can't take place be the tragic incident for 98 years?





Book six feeling fan chapter 154 the dumb female adopt Ling
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:41 chapter word numbers:3734


After releasing and completing, recording the notebook is that instructing of abnormal condition, hence is careful of toilet flush almost 5 time just give up.This bottom even if again overly critical of the female kid also had nothing to say?
I according to the hint of notebook arrive at to go upstairs a left side a room of inside most, then weigh each shot to beat five times after top in the door is first and lightly.
"Just come in!"Seem to be unexpectedly is a girl to synthesize a sound.Mao, exactly have a true person here?I am sorrow of think, hence lightly push away a door.However come from what my idea anticipate BE, in the full house machine, back's towarding my is a high soft and charming Qian shadow.
I stand the foolish Leng is over there a short while, however the somebody else basically ignore you, still keep continuously and fastly pounding a keyboard on one set computer.I the piece open mouth to expect to prepare to talk, which know that female kid but have been already first rob:"How are you, I still occupy now, please first and beside sit for a while."
Pouring is still a flank amplifier is pronouncing.This female kid exactly is what person?Unexpectedly connect to speak with me a words all Be not willing to!What I sighed sits to in a very clear metal chair, simultaneously conjecture here.
Is completely the world of machine here, various I completely call to come out appellative machine to put not full the space that ascends 100 even rices.Was up to one person above big guy, also have put on the shelf of and computer generally big guy, the Shan of these guy none exceptions wears a red and very green indicator and expresses that they all are circulating.I took aim along while and finally took aim cadmium Nie storage battery of oneself unique understanding on a shelf.I not only one Zheng, Yi, does this place need storage battery why?These machines can not also cut the power and must maintain its movement with the storage battery?Pour!
Didn't once know how long as well, be my bottoms all sit numb of time, that female kid finally passed an amplifier to give me hair instruction:"Wen Zong, you after death there is beverage in that small refrigerator.If your thirst, ask oneself to take to use."
My wry smile, I don't want to drink beverage, what I wanted is to have a true person to talk with me, not machine again and again of make designation to me!But I looking at a female kid that is busy to almost see not pure finger, hence lift half of fart fart and fell down,took a cellular phone to come out in the pocket.Yi has no battery?Luckily there is also back up battery.Mao, when inside all the heap is full message, and severals didn't answer the phone.
I cautiously took a look, sees have small cloud, light snow, pure Yan and Yu Feng to sing respectively, the old Lin beat of the N didn't answer the phone and moreover had the small cloud, light snow and pure Yan, autumn orchid and Yu Feng sings, the old Lin deliver of message.I just prepared to dial a telephone, but saw this in addition to machine cooling fan shouted that the noise of shouting outside seemed to be outside silent environment of cent, not from must hesitate for a while, then canceled own mind, turned over to start a message.
Small cloud says:Wei son, didn't have connection for yesterday a days up, go to where crazy?Is free to go home, the light snow has never seen in the home you have to cry.Still have, are you not saying to do meal for the younger sisters every week?On this week seem don't cash?
The light snow says:Elder brother, you go to where?I have never seen last night you could not fall into sleep, hence have to to get to your room in embraces your pillow to sleep.There is the elder brother's flavor, smell so much.The elder brother come back quickly, our teacher of that abnormal condition didn't give us the holiday on Saturday, I tomorrow have to go to school.If the elder brother don't go home again, the light snow is about to cry out.
The pure Yan says:Wei sub- elder brother, the little orchid has already met with me.However how does your telephone beat impassability?It is said that the Rong Rong is missing, BE?I regain 1 in the house to seek old headman in the house of that to try and ask,cheap beats by dre, the Rong Rong is to learn from bad habit in our home, or does what unbearable bad matter?Why to want to nearby capture from we the Rong Rong?Is really how unreasonable!Bad old headman!Absolutely heel chief executive officer in our house is generally bad!Elder brother, listen to the little orchid say that you are very sad for this, however I advise an elder brother don't so of.We Rong Rong is who?Her grandpa even if is such as come to Buddha, her also comparing that monkey badly doesn't know how much doubly!I have already completely taken the Rong Rong of our house, I see her definitely be free, affirmation in short time in will come back.The elder brother takes good care of, do you still have our other a few younger sisters in the house to look after.Xi Xi!
The words of autumn orchid then are very simple:Elder brother, the orchid orchid has already arrived Peking smoothly and sees small Yan.The orchid orchid still visited to record sound Peng and felt fit.Elder brother need not excessive concern about.On your orchid orchid.
The message that the Yu Feng sings says:Small, Xin Liu of Anne while getting off work quickly yesterday always came, but my unable to find you.Liu always says that our contracts have been able to continue to carry out, even if is to think to be not arrestive, we can also carry on a cooperation privately.If small you are free, I hope you at the latest tomorrow come to 1 of company.
Recent favour's arriving feet doesn't fall to the ground of old Lin then just as since go toward of bothersome say:Old, we need a new promotion expense, but the finance says that our budgets are getting super.You this guy all day could not see shadow of human figure again, I seek who go to?Leaf's vice-president in your house says that quantity money whom I want seems to be too greatly, she doesn't can make a lord.So, you regain right away companies to make decision for me!Is understand?Otherwise I kill to come and let your blood become river!Quack Ga!!!Still have,beats by dre cheap, that of yours breaks a cellular phone is how?Always beat impassability, throw the sewerage calculated, have no of drop us the face of purple Yun perfume, say that our owner unexpectedly uses to descend three lousy goods like this.Know?I will check of, if you still make me see that break thing, I want to fine money of-because you influenced our image of company nobility!
After finishing seeing I not from lose to smile, I have superman, I also have no three bodies, can come home an inside respectively, Jia Zhi, purple Yun perfume go to!H'm, today is Sunday, the light snow didn't go home yesterday of, still go home.The work completely can stay to go till tomorrow, but and the younger sisters engagement not ability mistake.Again say, although the affair of company is important,Beats by Dre Electroplating, can all not and urgently, stay to treat tomorrow handle is completely viable.
Grasp a principle like this, I hence one by one return to message to get up.As for the pure Yan says to go home the strange words of seeking old man's trouble, I certainly got dint to add to advise Zu.The power that lets the pure Yan accept defeat for the sake of the enlargement, hence I used the cutthroat Mao of end again-Korea tour of winter.
Just I reply all messages to quickly complete, while just and satisfiedly peeping out a smile suddenly amplifier trumpet again ring:"How are you, Wen Zong.I am a Stegosaurus company especially frequently vice-president Xue Cai Ling.Because some reason I can not directly have a conversation with you, please forgive.Now what you have to do is to place your CNY 5,000,000 check your name under the label of the contract that you nearby of estrade up, then press in the estrade, from now on the Stegosaurus company belongs to your personal private property."
Not ability direct dialogue?Is it a dummy that don't become?I suddenly remember to in advance see of she of file, seem she once was subjected to a troops punishment, but didn't get hurt or have dummy blemish, how can not talk?This Xue's adopting Ling is an eccentric.
I see that good-looking figure, but the somebody else connects to shine on none of facial opportunities to me.My having to will have already had good check to take out to put on the table according to her designation, then once took contract to cautiously look.The contract is easy, the most common business contract, contract funds 5,000,000, there is in addition no another thing.
I cautiously read 1 time again and made sure an inside even punctuation mark all have no a wrong after, just take out a pen to come to label up own name.
Need my label over behind place Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment