Thursday, November 15, 2012

cnn easy Killed Dong Che

Voice of flowing through.Struggle, every where see, small white just and peaceful and serenely the not beside far place is foolish.Seeing me has been already got up, it comes over and lightly licks my hand, and it can really have innate intelligence.I walk to water side and see body up immersed the clothes of blood, have already slowly entered water.Anyway nobody, wash.Just, very strange, the wound on the body big parts all have already healed, Hey, like good, in case I am so painful.
Wait I to lie again and ascend the time of the rest to lawn, suddenly heard elder brother Yu's voice:"Silly miss, oneself harms himself/herself and makes the wound of whole body.You ah!"
I am an exultation:"Elder brother Yu, you finally come to?If the son misses you so much!"
Zhao Yu sighed:"You ah, when you faint, I am awake.Otherwise, you how arrive to here?The small white doesn't send you to return to city just strange."
I just ignore him to think what:", Elder brother Yu, is it really your small white, right?I the first see it, feel to grow unspeakable predestination."
Zhao Yu H'm a , obviously my words make him think of a past again.Lead in a short while, he just talk:"BE ah, it is really my small white.Thank you, cloud such as, you can find out it, I really get very happy.Like, don't say this.You be really of, I spread your the method is inside the achievement heart, you why need not?Make oneself harm so heavy?Return need not inside achievement treatment, deliver to burn to run everywhere,google, want to seek dead?"
?I don't know:"Elder brother Yu, inside can the achievement heart method also cure?I don't know, you have never said for somebody else!"
Zhao Yu is getting iner distress situation:"Ah, all of my capabilities give you, you incredibly even these all don't know and really have already taken you.Like, now teach you good."
Led in a short while, I was consumedly displeased:" So simple!Ah, I wronged to eat so several days of bitterness."
Zhao Yu smiled:"The current capability that depends on you, basically should not eat these bitter.The wound that examines you, I love."I smiled:"No wonder that my harmed to like greater half, is the elder brother cures for me of ah!Thank elder brother Yu."
Zhao Yu sighed again:"Is like son,cnn, I really regretted, should not let your such a daughter's house eat these bitter.However, your way of doing is also true rare, I still think you will with hold to nearby try to find solution a plan in the Cao!"
"The Xi, elder brother Yu, is you tell me, the Cao holds the key of unifying the world to lie in the war of Jing state and leave it's yet early now.Say again, unification north Jiang of time almost can not change, he nearby of those striving for a private have been enough many, especially three elder brothers.If the son wants the path that is outstanding to come out, have to open up another Xi in his staff.Say again, I am a daughter's house, all day long with them will expose an identity sooner or later together, also at outside a good many."
Zhao Yu smiled:"Is like son, you are true cleverness, much stronger than me."
"Is alas, be not such as son cleverness, is an elder brother your nature is too good.To, elder brother Yu, you can't blame me to kill so many people?"I am very guilty.
"Is like son, I am to dislike homicide, can you how would like to do, is your own affair, anyway I believe, you can't kill indiscriminately, either innocent.However, be like to assassinate Liu Bei the affair like this can not do again, so too dangerous."
"I also know danger, but, I always can not see elder brother Yun again heel he.Now, I didn't know how to do as well.Still have, Cao's holding has already nearby receive emperor, can not obstruct such as the son, how should do?Still have, you want me to save Sun Ce, but, if he rises in revolt to strike against to allow all and captures Xu Zhou, how should I obstruct?Elder brother Yu ah, such as son well hard hey!"
Zhao Yu is in a short while silent:"Is like son, I understand you think.Sun Ce's affair very solution, you recommend a person to him, this person is a Lu Su.There is the suggestion of Lu Su, Sun Ce isn't to protect emperor's parties again, he will listen to Lu Su of, with concentration develop in Chiang-Nan.River the east water soldier is severe, an army still a not equal to Cao holds.You want to give° the method professor who train the army Cao quickly to be pure and make him able to train a strong tiger leopard a camp, when the time comes, as long as having a full general to guard to match is fatty, Sun Ce basically has no way to go up north.You be not already at train water soldier?Need not frightened they."
"But, you don't make me hurt them ah, we want to resort to arms sooner or later, how should I do when the time comes?"
Zhao Yu is silent for a while, finally sigh to say:"This is the affair with no way.The time that really arrived to resort to arms, you take matter in hand.Canning capture alive them certainly had better, not ability, exert the friend's way more, I don't resent you.As for elder brother Yun, you have to make an effort to let the behavior that he sees pure Liu fully.Elder brother Yun is a loyalist, once he saw pure Liu has of true character, will with yours.In fact none of these problems are very big.Is like son, I know you worry more of is a Cao to hold to carry the Emperor is with the problem that makes various Hou.This problem really very difficult solution, I hasn't been thoughting of a specially good way as well."
I listen to sigh:"Elder brother Yu, you thought for 100 years, didn't think understand, how should I do again?"
Zhao Yu Ai 1:"In fact, in greeting the affair of emperor, I am to hold to agree with an opinion.A, currently under the circumstance, this chess is still useful.Some small influences, still buy the debt of emperor, this placard of, the Cao holds the name that can use emperor and do some far hand over near offend of affair, this to he make stronger real strenght, stabilize a development to have much of an advantage.These two, like son, I know, you very the loyal Cao hold, but, you should even think for common people of world writing.To know if the emperor died now, that world disordered more, be really don't know will several people call an emperor, several people called an emperor.Really want so, the common people of world will be misery.Is like son, the common people are innocent, which afraid just support a superficial emperor, to common people, all is okay.You have to keep firmly in mind 1:00, the world isn't a person, a world of surname, but the whole world person at least is the world of majority of world persons.To want to unify world have to the common people lead the best day to just go.Certainly, Cao's holding will eat some suffering, we can think a way again and be as far as possible as low as the least to the influence.I have been insisting 1:00, that is Dong Cheng, they can not kill, don't kill them, superficially can also maintain at least and good relation between the emperors, there is buffer area.Person's head falls to the ground, what all will irretrievable, you must attain this."
I am very interrogative:"But, elder brother Yu, you have to know, if these people don't kill, they will keep causing disturbance with you, that Cao's holding will always be placed in a kind of drive the dangerous territory ground of assassination.Still have, allow to all all want to be placed in a kind of status of nervous alert forever, that is the enemy within.This goes out to work, the kid of in home nearby always has a head of wolf to stay by the side, how can go?"
"This affair is easy.Killed Dong Cheng in fact, allowed all of dangerous similar existence, the heart keeps in mind a dissatisfied person similar at eager for action, you are impossible to effectively guard against.Say again, don't kill Dong Cheng, not that, don't reprimand them.I give you idea, you forbid with the turn of method, aren't they loyal emperors very, make them stay by the side emperor good,Facebook.You build a tall wall by the side of the imperial palace don't hospital, close Dong Cheng, don't kill not to put.Is understand?"
"Even if so,want fee troops to watch.That emperor always so the turn keep, is not a permanent arrangement either."
"This I know, these are all temporary.In fact, I think and have a words you should know, that be:Is in all the world, might it not be Wang Tu;Lead the strand of soil, might it not be Wang Chen.Your identity pours also at the right moment.Thus, you opportunity to seek, become intimate with more emperor, wait time is propitious, you choose for him a he likes of, he thinks the various Hou to his loyal, will he Nian falls in love with all there, last where go to, whom would like to, whom good."
I wanted to think:"This method is good so much, but can hardly accomplish.This, this person not seek.There is no influence, the emperor doesn't dare to go, the influence is getting bigger, to our threat Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment