Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats by Dre Just Beats before the body sl

 The this time of old madam and Zhang Zhaos' meeting with nature is to once deceive Sun Ce, I didn't even take precautions against at 1:00 of heart.When the after the event knew these, I have no the heart of some grudge, old madam to I already very like, Zhang Zhao also have no wrong, wrong on me.Ha ha, however, we can not predict of BE, this time, who don't know as well to meet with to unexpectedly bring a result like that this time.
This sky noon, Sun Ce finishes implementing everyday on cruising to leave not much long, guard of the non-commissioned officer suddenly ran to come in:"The childe, old madam and lord mother came."
I ate a surprised, I am here, affirmation in old man's house is knowing, but she has never come, didn't also send person to lead, today how can?I hurriedly tidy up I for a while, old madam and big Joe's elder sister's taking a few maids to hold a food box has been already come in.Although this appearance seems to be very embarrassed, can face of also hide not to drop, I also had to face up.
The old madam and big Joe's elder sisters up and down conjectured me for a while, all is shaking head, I also can embarrassedly lower the head language not.After maid lets go of thing, old madam their Nian go out, our three people, square,s rounds several but sit.Calmness in the house pole, after sitting down, I even move all don't dare to move, the voice of Liao Kao is really irritating to the ear.
After being silent a long time, the old madam finally talked:" Such as, I also no longer blame you, after all you are also a body not from F."
"Execuse me, I have been all aming cheating you, I am as early as understanding Bo Fu before were already striving for of Wei's king privates.The old madam hates me, is also should."I mumbling way, don't even dare heads to lift.
The old madam whom the ear listens to sighs tone:"I how can hate you, although this speaks of, you are also our enemy of river's east, but your counterplan son their feelings isn't false, this will I can not see clearly?Really speak of, I still should thank you."
So that the moderate words let my tears keep flow out upwards, I try very hard to to control I to cry out:"Execuse me, after all I still kept hurting you."
The old madam didn't talk again, big Joe started me front of, take out one thing:"Is like younger brother, this is that you is getting more careless.I am the generation of the one fair sex,Beats by Dre Just Beats, can't believe these, either, you incredibly write it here, you ah!"
Lift once the eye see, is exactly I write with the blood of that provides a form.See my[one] appearance for doing not understand, the old madam smiled to smile:"The distance general hard put to handle it and has to hand over to it me.Joe's son, you handled, don't let such as son back top fame like this."
"BE, mother."Big Joe promises, the life person goes fetch fire to fold, at I one face is surprised medium, really give°ed it to burn, my tears still cannot helped but.
The old madam still uses that kind of kindly taste to looking at me:"Is like son, I once said, ignore you is what kind of person, is all my Sun Jia's childe, I will also treat you like son.Own kid had so a fault like that and did a mother of certainly deplore greatly, you say is be not?"
Listen to a voice like calling of son, hope her that vision that loathe to give up, my Leng for a while, just respond to come over.Lead river of time, I also thought of the possible time didn't go, just don't thought of the world that will leave me to love dearly like this.Bo Fu, if you know I will depart from this life like this, would like to also save me back?Let ,down be not I would like to, but your mother voluntarily makes us set free from this kind of cut continuous feelings.
Somehow or other, although the understand own life is about to arrive a head, in my heart but unusually quiet, should come of, always want.Stood to get up, respectfully one gift:"Old madam, I understood and thanked you to treat me thus, the this present life could not call you one consonant is close, is also if there is no this luck.I fool your old man's house before, today, I will be a good kid, please trust."
The old madam's tears came down:"Like, good, you are really a good kid.Bo Fu can not get you, is also that his luck isn't enough.Kid, you didn't hate me, I had already satisfied very much, you trust go to, have what request, I will certainly satisfy yours."
Once I smile, the person died, what also had no, and then requested what?Wanted to think, I was to her claim way:"If the nothing important concerns about and also lifts to not and up have what request.Just want to invite you to say and Bo Fu, let me return to, after all my house is over there, my close relatives also want to see my last side."
Madam Wu lightly sighs 1:"I promise you.""Thank you."
Big Joe finally also responded to come over, Teng ground station get up, looking at madam Wu, the lips didn't can speak words to all become to have no blood-red color and cringe along while.I hurtle her to smile, oneself once takes a case several wine pots of tops, slowly poured one Zhong wine, put by the side of the mouth.
Madam Wu suddenly calls a voice:"Is like son, you ……do you really no longer consider consideration?If you ……"
Grind to a stop for a while, I the one mouthful drink to the utmost wine in hand, just light say with smile:"Old madam, such as isn't a person who cherishes a life, shoulding make it definitely will do, otherwise, I also don't match you to mutually treat by son.You take an elder sister to leave, I don't want to show you my distress appearance and record my well, good?"
Madam Wu bit to bite his/her own lips, slowly the station starts to talk quietly:"Good kid, don't blame me cruel, I am also a compelled by circumstances."
Don't stop on the my hand, connect drink three Zhong wine after, just lift up head a smile:"The old madam is an all protecting of the mother kid, I am understand.If the son lost a mother since the childhood, the all things used to make decision by himself/herself, a lot of affairs didn't consider thoughtful, hurt all close relatives, include you and elder sister at inside.Today, I can get your understandings and have already satisfied very much.The saying your one more point didn't also do amiss, not only is me, is Bo Fu also can understand.You don't want to think too manily, should I get of, all want sooner or later, I understand these.You still take an elder sister to leave, she canned not stand."
Big Joe is already to all over shiver now, wanted to come forward to take over my small wine cup, don't dare again, station almost stand unsteady.Is contrary, I pour is work properly set one pure clear, really have a kind of felling for setting free.
Madam Wu sobs to order and calls a maid to come in and handed big Joe to go out, she passes by me by herself and stops to throw to open the maid's hand and lightly takes for I managing reason dress Jin and hair.I can feel the smiling face that her hand is shivering, but can not grasp it, have to on the face to keep unique United States and leave although is bitter, can if is smiling to walk, everyone will be a little bit pleasurable:"Your the health condition of old man's house isn't good either, don't put this matter in the mind, the attention takes care of health, such as son to the tonic that you open you want to usually take."The used to say words speak again, my voice listen to up so pale have no dint.
Stays around me before the body, slowly raised to daut my face again, the lips feebly trembled and sob orotund be suppressed in the chest, finally didn't come out, she slowly turned round to outwardly walk, the originally straight figure becomes all of a sudden so decrepitude.The figures that wait them are all disappeared doorway after, I just hears that inhibit don't live of whimper voice, the heart moment acute pain gets up, what this harms is much more than my one person.

Chapter 235 has narrow escape from death(2)


The food that slowly sits down to face case several tops, this several kind the small vegetables is all big Joe's elder sister's handicraft, I like to eat most , didn't eat them, too regrettable.The subtle fragrance comes into nostrils of all flowers, drink but uncomfortable, put poison in in my noodles, really is to corrupt taste, I am to drink while regretting.A pot of wine has no how much Zhong, soon have no, be really don't satisfy.
Didn't wait I to sigh enough, had already felt that the fire builds a fire Liao suffered in the stomach and arrived hour quickly, doing not know can also see Bo Fu.Let oneself as usual some hard, call a non-commissioned officer of outside to come in, tidy up a house inside, I slowly lie at Ta up.Hope roof, grind teeth to endure unwell feeling, make great effort in mind think way home, even if the person returns not to go, I also think that the psyche can return to, I also want to see Cao to hold, my lord Mr.;See elder brother Yun and family;See a few elder brothers, from now on the limits of the earth cuts off, the yin and yang parted forever, if the son all finally didn't listen to you this time Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment